...Further benefits include underfloor heating, quartz worktops providing a quality stone finish to the fully fitted kitchens, integrated SMEG appliances including washing machine, dishwasher & double height fridge freezer. Each bathroom and en-suite include quality fixtures & fittings, power shower and floor to ceiling tiles with ample storage space. Rest assured the finish is exceptional, with attention to detail considered at every stage with YOU “the end user” as the Architects main design brief.
Well-proportioned in size each of the apartments feels spacious with well thought out design and incorporate additional private outdoor spaces, whether a balcony or terrace, as well as access to a delightful communal garden to the rear which caters for a real community vibe where residents can interact and really get to know each other as a new lifestyle concept usually seen in London’s affluent locations such as Knighstbridge or Kensington and the busy financial district like Liverpool Street or Canary Wharf.
Without doubt this is set to become one of the classiest local developments in the E10 postcode and one of the very best new build developments we have seen in Leyton for a while.
The location of this unique development is convenience itself. The many bars, eateries, and other independent businesses on Francis Road and the High Road are a short stroll away and offer the perfect excuse to indulge in some great food and wine. Why not nip into Yardarm for a bottle of wine for that night in, or maybe to Marmelo for dinner. If it’s just a meet up with friends, then the Coach & Horses is your local, with the Technical and Leyton Star also close by. All serve a mean pint and equally delicious food.
Hopping on to the bus or tube is very easy. Weather your travelling to the City or Westfield, where you can hit a shop or two for retail therapy, catch a film at the cinema, or take the plunge in the Olympic Pool. If football’s your thing, then the Os and the Hammers are both close by, whilst Leyton Cricket Ground is around the corner if your prefer your sports at a more leisurely pace.
Want to go further afield? The excellent local transport links mean you are just a short journey from central London (which is also very convenient for the daily commute). So whatever you are planning, be it fun or work, we think Leyton is the place for you.
HELP TO BUY government backed scheme available, offered with Share of Freehold viewings are highly recommended and this opportunity really suits HOME owner occupiers looking for a long term home.
– Kitchen/Living/Dining: 26'11 x 11'10 (8.20m x 3.60m)
– Bedroom One: 15'1 x 9'10 (4.40m x 3.00m)
– Bedroom Two: 11'10 x 9'2 (3.60m x 2.80m)
– Bathroom: 7'3 x 5'11 (2.20m x 1.80m)
– Storage: 4'3 x 1'11 (1.30m x 0.59m)
– Terrace: 29'3 x 4'1 (8.93m x 1.25m)
– Interior Area: 69 sq m | 738 sq ft
– Exterior Area: 11.2 sq m | 120 sq ft
– Engineered oak flooring with underfloor heating
– Matt emulsion paint to walls and ceilings
– Solid core doors with painted veneer facings and Allgood ironmongery
– Schneider flat plate metal switches and sockets
– Low energy LED recessed downlights throughout
– Video entryphone system
– TV socket set cabled to enable Sky (subject to subscription), terrestrial digital TV and DAB radio
– BT phone sockets
– Dimmer lighting control
– High Gloss designer kitchen units with concealed handles
– High resistant quartz worktop with recessed drainer
– Glass splashback to underside of all wall units
– Recessed LED task lighting
– Stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink with tap
– Integrated SMEG appliances to include:
– 4 ring induction hob
– Cooker hood
– Electric oven
– Full height fridge and freezer
– Washer and dryer
– Large format ceramic floor and wall tiling
– Underfloor heating
– Bespoke laminated vanity unit with mirrored doors
– Shaver socket
– Hansgrohe basin mixers, thermostatic bath filler and shower mixer, and hand shower sets in chrome finish
– Duravit wall hung and wash hand basins and toilets with soft
– closing seats and concealed cisterns
– Kaldewei steel bath
– Heated towel rails
– Staffordshire Blue bricks (ground & first floors)
– Powder coated aluminium rainscreen cladding (second floor)
– Double glazed windows, rooflights, terrace doors and bi-fold doors with powder coated and thermally-broken aluminium frames
– Aluminium faced powder coated main entrance doors
– Footpath in block paving
– Shade resistant lawn with bollard lighting and concrete benches
– Ivy screens and Sycamore trees
– Sedum green roofs
– Otis passenger lift (8p, 630kg) with stainless steel doors and vinyl coated steel finishes internally
– Secured cycle store and communal bin store
– Ground floor private cycle parking stands
– Upper floors private terraces in paving slabs
Head Lease Term: 250 Years from 01/01/2020
Head Lease Remaining: 248 Years
Ground Rent: £0 - Peppercorn
Service Charge: £400 Per Quarter
Council Tax Band: D
Annual Council Tax Estimate: £1,939.94 pa
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of any offer or contract, nor may it be relied upon as representations or statements of fact. All measurements are approximate and should be used as a guide only. Any systems, services or appliances listed herein have not been tested by us and therefore we cannot verify or guarantee they are in working order. Details of planning and building regulations for any works carried out on the property should be specifically verified by the purchasers’ conveyancer or solicitor, as should tenure/lease information (where appropriate).